Today, I am thankful for...
...boys sleeping at the same time in the backseat of my car, which led to an unexpected coffee break in the driveway for me!
...chubby cheeks that smile when kissed.
...a house that was way too crowded for Josiah's birthday. It reminded me of how blessed we are to be surrounded by too many wonderful people who love us and our kids.
...a washer and dryer that never seem to have a break!
...the opportunity to meet some needs around us.
...being organized (and a father-in-law who is always willing to fix and assemble...and a cousin who builds beautiful things for my home!).
...rain, which has forced me to clean and sort inside.
...my husband, who helps and supports me in so many ways.
...the chance to exercise and swim lots, and that I can do all of these things again.
...good friends who give, love, listen, and support at all the right times.
...Josiah's care and concern for others. It touches my heart and makes me feel like there is hope beyond the demands and tantrums of toddlerhood.
...my mom, who gives endlessly and selflessly to my family.
...prayer. It is the only thing that brings comfort when I feel helpless and heartbroken for loved ones who are struggling.
...the grace of God that I need so desperately each and every day!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(74)
-
▼
October
(13)
- My baby boy turned four months old yesterday. Here...
- Elwin is sick. He's been fussing a lot the past co...
- A few weeks ago, we went to visit Chris' grandmot...
- Last weekend we drove to meet my new nephew Oliver...
- For Thanksgiving it was just our family this year,...
- I have been taking so many pictures lately and pos...
- Parenting
- Josiah: "Does God have a belly button? I need to k...
- From the Back Seat
- Josiah has been giving out words of comfort lately...
- Guess what my three-year-old is doing? Swimming!...
- In the car today, Josiah told me that there is goi...
- Today, I am thankful for... ...boys sleeping at t...
-
▼
October
(13)
2 comments:
What a list of blessings. :) Thank you for inviting us to the party, how is the little guy enjoying Annie and Clarabel? I wish I'd thought to take a picture of his face when he opened them. :)
That's so beautiful Jenn, I am thankful for many things too and one of those things is you, I have always been so thank ful that my sisters are so incredibly amazing. I am so blessed. Thanks for being there for me, I love you
Post a Comment