Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Guess what my three-year-old is doing?

Swimming! And he is so proud of himself! This picture is of him after we got home from the pool tonight, and he was glowing:


He's been lifting off from the bottom for a couple of weeks now, but tonight actually swam many strides, and with his head underwater over and over again! I think his new goggles have given him more confidence. I love watching Josiah in the pool. He plunges in head first, and even jumps into the deep end. He is so fearless, and wants so badly to do everything that we do. This is actually him in most areas of life. I think it is rewarding because many times his strong-willed and determined temperament are difficult, but when he puts it to good use, he is an unstoppable little guy!


Elwin loves the water too! (And this is clearly not a picture of him swimming... but I love him in this cute little outfit right now, and his toothless grin melts my heart!)

2 comments:

E said...

Josiah running head first into something... I don't believe it! ;) Not your son. hehe

It's so good to see him so happy. He has the best smile, shines right from his soul. :)

Jenn said...

I know...so hard to picture, right?!! At least now it is paying off! And I love that shining smile too:).

Blog Archive

Just a Peek