Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Goals

Happy New Year Everybody!

I have never been into making New Year's resolutions, but in this new year, we are making some changes that we'd like to share with you. After having a baby, and feeling like I have mostly recovered, I am ready to get rid of the weight, and Chris is totally on board too. I guess for never planning resolutions, it is not a very original one, as almost 40% of people vow to lose weight or change their eating habits in some way in this season!

We have joined an online program at
http://www.calorieking.com/, and we thought for accountability, we'd blog our success. So, every two weeks, we will weigh in, and let you know how much we have lost so far.

We would appreciate your prayers and support as we pursue this challenge!

No comments:

Just a Peek