Sweaters are one of my favorite things to buy and wear. I'm not sure what the ratio of sweaters is to everything else in my closet, but, I'm sure it's something like 3:1. It's just the first thing I'm drawn to when I'm shopping. And, it's no different when it comes to baby clothes! I just love seeing Josiah in a nice sweater, and he has had some great ones already- you've probably seen some right here on the blog!
Here is a new sweater, along with several other cute things we got in the mail, from friends of ours in Manitoba (Thanks Mike & Karen & Taylor & Adam!). How adorable is this?!

Here is another one that a friend in PEI (Thanks Joanne!) knit for Josiah and mailed right after he was born. When I first looked at it, I thought it would be forever before he would be able to wear it, but here it is fitting rather nicely, and looking totally sweet and cuddly!

Hope you are all staying warm and cozy too on this rather snowy day!
2 comments:
LOVE THOSE SWEATERS! :) I'm a sweater-addict, too.
Super cute!
Post a Comment