Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Special Visitors


On Thursday, my Mom and Aunt Faye came to visit us for the day.
It was so much fun to have them come- they drove up from NS. Josiah had a blast visiting with them. They brought a whole sled full of clothes for him, probably his entire wardrobe for at least the next 2 sizes, and a few extras too-it was like Christmas looking through all of the cute stuff!
There is a store in Truro called Louis' Good Used Clothing, and it is like our Frenchy's here, only maybe a bit better sometimes, and they always find amazing clothes there.
The clothes are so adorable, with lots of sporty and football themes- Chris loves this!
Here is a picture of them with Josiah, and a pile of clothes.





Josiah's grammie also brought a baby sled for us to use, because for winter walks I had been carrying him in the Moby wrap- very heavy! So we all went for a walk, and Josiah seemed very comfortable in the sled. He even napped for most of the way, despite the bumps and the wind. I think we will be enjoying many more walks this winter now that we have a sled!

Doesn't he look cozy in there?!




You'll notice the stuffed dog in the picture- it goes almost everywhere with us now! Josiah has grown quite attached. The only problem is that I haven't figured out how to wash all of the spit-up out of it, so beware of slimy, crusty dog.

2 comments:

mel said...

Mmmmmm... slimy and crusty, two of my favorite adjectives.

A sled is a great addition to your baby gear! I'm sure you will make very good use of it. Does his carseat thing-a-ma-bob fit in there?

Anonymous said...

Mel- We LOVE the sled! I'm not sure if the infant carrier fits in- I hadn't though about trying, so I'll let you know how it goes! I have just been putting pillows and blankets in around him, and sticking him in the Bundle-Me bag, but the seat would be a lot easier if it works. He has also been enjoying those very warm mittens you gave him, so thanks!

Just a Peek