It's that time again- the big weigh-in!
After another two weeks of plugging away, here are our results:
Chris: 5 pounds
Running Total: 15 pounds (4 weeks)
Jenn: 3 pounds
Running Total: 15 pounds (4 weeks)
We have slowed down a bit, which I think is good,
but are both pleased as we are still moving in the right direction.
Some of the people viewing our blog have been asking how we are finding the program. We love it! You can find a free 7 day trial at http://www.calorieking.com/ if you are interested in seeing what we are doing (we did not subscribe to the website, but rather bought the software for our computer). It is really nice, because nothing is off limits, so it feels manageable for us.
It is a very good way to organize your meals, exercise etc. and is designed for people to lose, maintain, or gain weight.
Quite honestly though, it means being willing to make changes, so I'm not going to lie, it's been hard work! Although Chris and I would both agree that it's more than worth the pay-off so far. Here's to another two weeks!
2 comments:
Wow! Good for you both! I'm stuck in the stage where I know what I need to do, I just need to actually do it! As Libby said in LOST season 2,"If you want to change...change!"
Jenn, wow, that's awesome! It seems like you are both losing at a really healthy rate. Good for you for doing the hard work it takes. I'm sure you feel great for it.
Post a Comment