Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Favorite Things...


Josiah had this football onesie when he was just a newborn (pic above is when he was only 1 week old), and it fit him perfectly. It was one that his Aunt Andrea and Uncle Dan picked up for him before he was even born. We loved it, especially Chris. Every time it was clean, it was on him. We were very sad when he outgrew it. But a couple of weeks before Christmas, I was at Frenchy's , and guess what I found? The exact same onesie, only in a bigger size! We are so happy to have it back again! As you can see, he has done a great job of filling out the little chair he is sitting in too- I can't believe how much our little guy has grown (a whole head taller!) and changed in just a few short weeks!

No comments:

Just a Peek