Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snip, Snip, Snip

So, we finally decided to cut Josiah's hair. As you can see from past pictures, it has been getting pretty long, and seems to grow just like his dad's- straight up in the air! (It was just hard for me to get to this place for some reason. Maybe as a mom I feel he was born so perfect, I didn't want to mess with anything. Besides, I thought the 'scraggles' were a bit charming too!). But, it was time (I am not a fan of crazy mohawks!). So, I pinned a cape on him, and sat him in his Bumbo chair, and started snipping.

Here's before:



I did not take it well, but Josiah did great! He kept peering around trying to see what I was doing to him, but I thought he held up quite well. (Oh, and a minor confession- he was watching football too! Sometimes you just have to do what you need to in order to get the job done!)




So here are the results- still pretty cute I think! He looks more like a little boy now.


3 comments:

Mark said...

he is so adorable, long or short hair!

Jobina said...

oops that last one was really ME!

Anonymous said...

Funny- I thought it sounded like a kind of girly thing to say, but with those counselors, you just never know!

Just a Peek