Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Progress Report

A couple of weeks ago, I had posted that Chris and I were both starting a new plan to lose weight, and that we would let you know every two weeks how we were doing.

Well, I am pleased to say that Chris has lost 10 pounds since starting, and I have lost 12 pounds.

I can't believe that two weeks has passed already! We are both happy with our success so far, and very pleased with the program we are using (
http://www.calorieking.com/). It is not a diet at all, just software that helps us to keep track of our intake and our exercise- not rocket science, just a bit of physics.

We'll let you know again in another two weeks how much more we have lost!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy catfish, Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!! That seems like an amazing amount in 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

oh, last comment was me. whoops!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Debie. We have been working hard, and it is a huge amount in a short time (probably we won't be so lucky to have the rest drop that fast, but it is an encouraging start!).

Just a Peek