I love the picture of Josiah jumping! So much energy and life. (^_^)
The jumping is one of my favorites too! I love his energy (and wish he would share a little more with me!) and I think this picture captured it well.
Love the jumping picture too, and your belly shot of course!I hope you are able to enjoy these last few weeks (days??) with your family of 3 before you become 4. It is a special time - drink it up!
Lately he's been acting so grown-up and verbalizing in kind. These pictures seem, though, to show his vulnerability and little boy-ness. So sweet!
These perfectly show how much he never slows down. :) Love how much life he has. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the picture of Josiah jumping! So much energy and life. (^_^)
The jumping is one of my favorites too! I love his energy (and wish he would share a little more with me!) and I think this picture captured it well.
Love the jumping picture too, and your belly shot of course!
I hope you are able to enjoy these last few weeks (days??) with your family of 3 before you become 4. It is a special time - drink it up!
Lately he's been acting so grown-up and verbalizing in kind. These pictures seem, though, to show his vulnerability and little boy-ness. So sweet!
These perfectly show how much he never slows down. :) Love how much life he has. :)
Post a Comment