Setting up in the tent:
Practicing for sleep:
Having supper:
Campfires:
Hiking and taking pictures:
Enjoying 'guy' food:
Finally asleep (in the car on the way home):
Chris said it looks like they had a great time from the pictures! There were sleeping issues, like Josiah deciding to stay awake until after 11:30 p.m., and it was quite cold and 'buggy'. And it's just always so much work to do anything with a toddler! I'm not sure if they'll try again this year or wait until next. Seeing these pictures made me wish I was there, until I remember what it was like to camp while I was seven months pregnant with Josiah and then I was happy to be home!
3 comments:
It does look like they had fun!
Looks like they had a great time...and it is a memory maker for sure! The scenery is so gorgeous...makes me want a holiday there more than ever!
They do look like they had a blast. Love the guy food pictures!
I'm sure, looking back, Chris and Josiah will remember the fun and good times, and not the challenges (good thing we also don't have pictures to help us remember those challenges by!)
Post a Comment