Josiah fell/dove into the tub, clothes and all, while I was getting things ready for his bath (The worst part of this picture is that there was a lovely #2 waiting in his diaper. Really, don't give this too much thought!):
Hanging out with Bo:
Playing in the snow (although most of it is gone now after the mild weather we've had this past week!):
Josiah has gotten very tall these past few weeks...no more booster seat:
Hanging out with my mom and my aunt (They stayed with Josiah last weekend so we could have a rest. They also sorted out all of my baby stuff, did laundry, and organized the closet- a huge job that I was dreading. I think I could bring the baby home tomorrow and feel good about what is done!):
Here are a couple of shots from our time away (We stayed at the same hotel/resort where we were engaged eleven years ago this month):
Chris took this picture of the birds on top of our gazebo frame. I love it!
Sleeping has been interesting (The time change has been great for the mornings- sleeping in until past seven- but terrible for napping. I think I need to be more deliberate about waking him up from naps. This is a picture of Josiah after I attempted to wake him up from a sleep...not impressed!):
Speaking of unpleasant wake-ups...Josiah can't stand to see anyone napping. Here is one of his attempts at being ever so quiet so Chris could sleep:
And that's a bit of us lately!
1 comment:
Ian doesn't seem to like it when anyone else sleeps either. :)
Post a Comment