On Saturday, we went downtown and took the ferry. Here are Chris and Josiah by the docks:
This is Josiah and his cousin Wesley:
Chris and Dan:
We missed the first ferry, so we had a bit of time to wait for the second one:
This was Josiah's first experience on a boat of any kind. He wasn't sure what to think...but he's still talking about it!
Dan and Andrea treated us to a really neat, bustling little cafe with a European flair...very enjoyable! Here is Josiah tickling Wesley:
The boys did really well together for the most part. Of course, the usual sharing toys (and mommy) issues, however, Wesley is the first kid that Josiah has willingly shared his precious Bo with! It is very sweet to watch them together.
Bath time was not quite as enjoyable for Josiah. He is still saying, "Wesley splashed, mommy."
It is always hard to come home after being with family, and knowing that I won't see them again for a while. Although, I am looking forward to a weekend away with Andrea in December!
3 comments:
I'd love to have one of those harnesses for Ian. Does it work well?
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Rachel- We LOVE the harness! I never thought I'd use one before I had a kid, but we use it often now that Josiah is not crazy about the stroller anymore. It gives him some freedom (and keeps him safe!).
It's so nice to have cousins close in age! I can't believe Josiah shared Bo! Whoa!
Still jealous of that weekend away planned for December... ENJOY!
Post a Comment