Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Lately, I have been...

...playing hide-and-seek.



...laughing at the grocery store (Josiah said, "Bye-bye sweetie" to all of the ladies we passed on the way out of the store, including all of the cashiers. He also spent most of another trip saying, "I need that, I need that," as he passed things that he thought he couldn't live without. On an errand with Chris, Josiah looked up at a large, inflatable Santa Claus and asked, "It's God?").

...trying to explain to Josiah who God is and why I can't find pictures of him on the Internet.

...loving it when Josiah says a big, long, "Uuuummmmmmm," before he talks.

...making sushi.

...walking in the rain.

...trying to figure out this parenting/disciplining thing.

...reading lots of books, and listening to Josiah 'read' his own books aloud.

...enjoying this season of "The Office", and not looking forward to what is coming at the end of the season!

...thinking about Christmas, how to celebrate, what to buy...

...liking my fixed haircut.

...running out of things.

...tired of meal planning.

...needing a break, and hope I can last until December!

...wondering what will happen next year.

...needing to clean, sort, and organize, but I'm just not in the mood.

...thinking of everyone who has suffered so that I could live free.

...not feeling great some of the time.

...finding used toys for Josiah at Value Village that he loves as much as the new ones, including some vintage 'Little People.'

...appreciating friendships.

...teaching Josiah how to share (How long does this take?!).

...wishing spring was here.

...trying to be content and enjoy each day.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks for the time and reflection you invest in this, Jenn. Sometimes, I go back again & again just for the joy I feel in reading the hilarious and meaningful journal entries you share.

Just a Peek