We are enjoying lots of time outside since the weather has been amazing. One of the challenges that Chris and Josiah are doing this summer is to try and visit as many different play parks as possible. They have found some pretty neat ones. Yesterday, we found an amazing park that is within 5 kms of our house. It would be a nice place to do a picnic play date.
Josiah has been playing with a lot of cars and trucks lately. It is his absolute favorite thing to do. A huge bag of second hand dinky cars for $5 was one of our best toy purchases; although in this picture you'll notice a special truck that Chris just couldn't resist.
Josiah has been inviting all of his 'friends' into his crib during nap times. Sometimes after he is sleeping, we sneak in and remove a few. Public Health would have a field day with this picture, I'm sure!
Last weekend, I attended a reunion at the preschool where I taught for a year before Josiah came along. It was so great to see some co-workers and 'old' students who are now finishing up grade one. When I came home, Josiah enjoyed the flower I was wearing.
Chris and Josiah sent me this picture at work last week. Josiah was taking advantage of a new 'seat' in the house. (It is actually the coffee can we used to make a drum for music class. He loves music and lots of instruments, but drums are not one of them yet. Maybe I should consider my eardrums lucky!). Oh, and speaking of new seats, we are officially done with the high chair. It became a hazard since someone realized it could double as a step ladder. My baby boy is now sitting at the big table with us. I wish there were splatter shields available to put around everyone else's plates.
In other news, we may have our old car sold by tonight. Trying to trim down that budget! New goals have motivated us.
We had a wonderful long weekend. The pictures are not downloaded yet, so I'll wait to share!
2 comments:
Great post as always, Jenn! I get so excited when I see a new "number" knowing there will be delightful pictures and funny accounts. I love them all, but particularly the mum & son one.
So fun! I especially love the picture of Josiah being smothered by the dino/dragon. (^_^)
I'm glad the wagon is working out for you and him. It was the perfect solution for our family, too.
Post a Comment