Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

As you may have noticed, I've been quite busy lately. It's just too nice out to sit and blog! However, for those of you who are too far away to stop in and catch up, I thought I would begin a series of updates (way too much to fit into one post!).

A few weekends ago, we went to PEI to visit some good friends. We also stayed in a hotel and enjoyed some family time. Here are some pics from the trip:



Leaving playgrounds is never quite as much fun as arriving at them!



Here we are swimming in the hotel pool. The hot tub was a little disappointing because it was way too hot. I love hot, but this felt like serious burning so we enjoyed the pool instead.



Chris and Josiah as we were packing up:



Here are some pictures of our visit with some very amazing people!









...And that was our weekend. Many more updates to follow shortly!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks like you guys had fun together in PEI! The one of Josiah crying as he leaves the park seems so true to his colors, huh? What a cutie - how he loves parks!

Barb said...

These are great pics, Jenn. After meeting this wonderful family in Manitoba, I know how sweet the visit must have been.

Just a Peek