It came in a huge box, and it looked like this:

My father sent us this very nice surprise. It is AMAZING! I can't even begin to explain all of the functions, but I do know that it grates cheese all by itself and makes great smoothies.
To make room for all of the accessories, I am cleaning out my kitchen. If you live near me, and need any of the following items, just let me know by leaving a comment (first 'comment', first serve!). All are free. You just need to pick them up.
1) Mini food processor- PC brand, perfect for smaller recipes or baby food, about a year old.
2) Blender- This is almost ten years old, but still works well(maybe not to grind ice, but works great for smoothies, etc...).
3) Slow-cooker- This is older too, but still works great. It does have a crack on one of the handles, but this does not affect the function. We just replaced it with a bigger, fancier one this year.
If I don't hear from you by the end of the weekend, I will be donating these items.
I may have more time to blog now that I can make meals in under 8 minutes!
4 comments:
Meals in under 8 minutes?!??! I need one of those suckers! :)
That's so great that you are offering up some of your old kitchen gadgets. I don't need any of those items, but I'm sure they will come in handy to someone who does!
What a great surprise!
I also am impressed that a dad knows exactly what kind of gift his adult daughter would appreciate. That is a truly rare quality.
uhhhh Debie needs the crockpot because she's using mine right now and I will be moving back home at some point :)
cool gift!
Post a Comment