...watching laundry pile up after our washer broke down. Finally bought a new one today and can't wait to get it hooked up so I can start washing again!
...feeling extremely thankful for the privilege of having laundry facilities in my place (and remembering the days when I didn't!).
...looking forward to getting our house back together after having to pull the entire contents of our laundry room into the living room to get the washer in.
...getting back into our schedule, as our regular activities resumed this week.
...pleased with how much Josiah loves his preschool.
...trying not to worry about some news.
...sorting clothes (does this job ever end, or slow down at least?!).
...exploring some part time job opportunities.
...not exercising enough, and needing to make this happen more regularly in the winter months.
...reading and learning about my kids, and God.
...not sleeping well. Elwin often sleeps in our bed, and I find it difficult to get into a deep sleep. Because the boys share a room we are having some issues with getting him to sleep in their room. It could be worse, but it could be a lot easier too.
...wondering when some things will get easier and trying not to lose hope in the process.
...enjoying inside time with my boys.
...fighting a cold (and losing miserably).
...wishing I had more time to spend with friends in my week.
...wondering where I will be in five years from now.
...recognizing some toxic things in my life, and trying to move forward despite them.
...feeling unmotivated in the kitchen. Since Christmas, I have really been struggling to get my meal planning back on track.
...celebrating and grieving the fact that Elwin will most likely be my last baby. At least we are going out on an adorable note! I just always thought I would have four. Sometimes it is hard to let go of my plans when they are obviously not God's plans.
...feeling frustrated with gluten. Why is it in everything I like?! And why are the substitutes so wretched? And why does this craziness have to start now? And if was aggravated by post-pregnancy hormones, will it eventually go away?
...catching up on Elwin's baby book and calendar. Having to
...going to many appointments and scheduled activities.
...feeling very busy and I'm looking forward to things slowing down a bit this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment