Search This Blog

Sunday, January 8, 2012

What we've been up to:

Downloading the Christmas pictures! Chris was off for the week, and we enjoyed many visits with family and friends, and some quality time with our own family. Here are some of my favorite holiday pictures:









And since Christmas, we've been...

Playing games:


Shopping online (it had to be a red track suit!):


Feeding Elwin:


Reading lots of books, new and old:


Skating in the backyard:



In true Josiah fashion, he insisted on going by himself on the second day he was on skates. I am so proud of him! I think he is like his dad that way...he picks up new athletic skills so easily a lot of the time. Although he had lots of tumbles, he managed to skate about 30 feet at a time! If anyone is in the area, please feel free to stop in and skate with us!


2 comments:

Barb said...

These are joy-producing pics indeed, Jenn! Thanks for this special post-Christmas treat. Miss you all; the last week has been busier than I could have imagined. I think everyone is doing the "Last Hurrah" or something.

Rachel said...

I remember skating in the marsh when I was young. It was always fun till you couldn't feel your feet anymore. :)

Just a Peek