Stockings...
Smartie bulbs= music shakers...
Opening presents (yes, before breakfast!)...
Josiah liked 'helping' everyone open presents...
Chris' new hat...
Josiah finally looking for real food...
Grammie and Grampie came for presents and breakfast...
Supper with the Chris' family...
Trip on boxing day to visit my mom/family...
(I missed some really great pictures of Josiah sledding down big hills with my mom, and visits with other family members too).
Sleigh ride with Chris' family (those who could make it...it was a bad week for being sick!)...
Playing in the snow...
Oh and this was my baby's first Christmas (2008)...

And next Christmas, we'll have another little one (coming to us on July 7th, 2011!)...
3 comments:
Congratulations Chris and Jenn!!! I'm so happy for you turning into a family of 4, very exciting!
Yay! The news is out! Whoo, I can't wait and am so excited for you guys!
Love the Christmas pictures, by the way. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment