Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Many of you have heard me talk about how difficult and long Tuesdays and Thursdays are in my week. These are the two days that I am alone with Josiah for about fourteen hours. It's funny that being at home on Fridays seems so much easier, because I know that Chris will show up sometime between four and five o'clock.

Well, today I decided not to take the truck and just stay home (we are still getting used to only having one vehicle). It is very hard to be alone and stuck at home! So far, it has just been 'one of those days.' We cleaned this morning, and washed a bunch of toys. I did four loads of laundry (don't ask) among other chores. I stayed in my PJ's until I put Josiah down for his nap! We were planning a nice outing after he woke up...a long walk to the local park. As I started getting ready, I realized that Chris has all of the sunscreen in the truck...at work. I guess we'll survive this long day inside, but there are still a few hours left to go before bed time!

Here's what Josiah has been doing all day (oh, and helping me clean too!):

2 comments:

mel said...

What focus and intensity!

I hope you (both) made it through the day none the worse for wear.

Mandi said...

Yay for PJ days. Sounds like you still got so much done even though you're chasing after a toddler! Good for you. And Josiah looks quite content to be doing exactly what he's doing :) Cheers to you!

Just a Peek