Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I thought I'd give you a photo/news update since the long weekend. This is just an assortment of things we've been up to.

Here is Josiah at his booster...no more high chair here!



First visit to the zoo this season:







Trying Grampy Mealey's hat on for size:



Playing ball with daddy:



Ran into Chris' parents at the national park when we were getting our season passes:



Nothing like a good old diaper change in the back of the truck (this is getting much more difficult than it used to be!):



More fun with the wagon:





Playing with friends (and I actually remembered to bring my camera for once!):



Running in the rain (there's been lots of it lately!):

2 comments:

Barb said...

Some sweet pics here,Jenn. My favourite is little Mister Hands-behind-the-Back Josiah! It so reminds me of Bob's dad and aunts; I've seen them do that hundreds of times.

Jenn said...

We've been wondering where the hands-behind-the-back thing came from!

Just a Peek