I found a website that I thought was very interesting, so I thought I'd share it with you. It provides safety ratings on various cosmetic/personal products. Some of the products that seem 'organic' and safe aren't so much. I have been going through my own products (and baby products too!), and think that I'll be checking this sight before I buy anything new! Hope you find it as interesting/helpful as I did.
http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(71)
-
▼
June
(7)
- Someday
- Lately, I've been......setting up for summer by ge...
- Many of you have heard me talk about how difficult...
- Not to brag (okay, maybe a little bit), but I thin...
- I thought I'd give you a photo/news update since t...
- I found a website that I thought was very interest...
- Our prayer at lunch time today:"Dear God, thanks f...
-
▼
June
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment