For those who have been asking me/wondering, I got the results of my blood work last Thursday. My doctor said that everything is very normal, and that my problems may have something to do with a three foot tall family member. I guess that should be very good news, and it really is; however, I am left wondering what I can do to deal with the fatigue.
The past few days, I have been wondering how I can better manage being a mom and wife, working inside and outside of the home, being involved in church(or even attending these days!) and growing in my relationship with God, maintaining other important relationships, and making a little time for myself on top of it all. I think I missed a ton of things, but those were the first few that popped into my head! I'm sure there are a ton of people reading this who can relate, and it's nice to know I'm not alone.
So I may come up with some small changes, but I think I just need to get to bed earlier, lower my standards on everything, and try to make the best of each day. If I come up with anything else major I'll let you know. Oh, and I continue the caffeine deprivation even though I'm not seeing any immediate results.
Thanks to all of you who have checked in with me through this. It means a lot!
3 comments:
I sure know that I've lower my expectations... :o)
You know I can relate, Jenn. Lowering standards and making the best of each day is a good start. And if going out for decaf would help, just give me a jingle! Peace to you.
Finding a balance between all of those important areas of life seems to be something every mother struggles with. It's so difficult and only you can find the answer for yourself. Praying God's wisdom upon you as you navigate your way through this journey, friend.
PS - decaf, here, here, here!
Post a Comment