Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Weekend

Chris and Josiah have both been sick in the past couple of weeks, and I think they are finally feeling better. Because Chris was sick all weekend, Josiah and I ended up going to my mom's for a couple of days. Here are some pictures to catch you all up!

Chris got Josiah a major get-well treat:



Brunch at the Mealey's:



Josiah on Easter morning:



Learning about the Easter story:



Playing with play-dough:



At my mom's place, Josiah was spoiled with a ton of outdoor play time. Here he is playing with the same tricycle I used when I was younger:











We enjoyed a visit to a local playground, where we were met by my aunt, uncle, and cousin:







Josiah experienced his first cut after falling on the rocks. If you have seen him since, he has probably shown you...and pouted. We are wondering what he will do when it disappears!

4 comments:

mel said...

I love those pictures of Josiah with the trike! So cute.

Glad the boys are feeling better.

Unknown said...

Would have been fun to overlap at Mom's! What a handsome little nephew I have! I can't believe Mom still has that bike....actually I can believe it :) Looks like it's still in pretty good shape! Wesley and Josiah might be fighting over that this summer :)

Jenn said...

Thanks Mel. I really liked them too. I think I took about 50, but these were some of my favorite!

Andrea- Isn't that crazy that mom still has that bike?! She painted the white I think, and it still works great. There definitely could be some bike wars in the near future. Maybe Josiah will run behind it and push Wesley like I used to with you!!

Barb said...

What gorgeous pics, Jenn! Love seeing your mum in them too. Unlike me, when she picks up Josiah, his feet aren't almost touching the ground...chuckle.

One day soon, you and Chris will blink and he'll be in high school, and you'll both wonder how time can fly by so fast. Treasure every moment.

Just a Peek