Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Update

Just wanted to let you know how my attempts at minimizing caffeine are going. The good news is that I do not think I was addicted. The first week and half were not physically challenging as much as the habit was difficult to break (like making or ordering decaf rather than regular). I really had to think about what I was taking in. The bad news is that I don't think it has impacted my energy level either way. My follow-up appointment to get my blood work results is next week, so hopefully that will help me understand what has been happening.

On a funny note, Josiah has been closing his eyes a lot lately and experimenting by running around the room, climbing, eating, and trying to perform his regular tasks.

I was talking to Chris (who is home with Josiah today), and he told me that Josiah has had quite a naughty morning.

He thought he would try breaking many of the house rules with his eyes shut. We are pretty sure he thinks that daddy is not able to see what he is doing...what a clown!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hey Jenn, that's so great that you're not feeling any ill effects of no caffeine. Not sure I could say the same! Too bad the results weren't what you had hoped. I hope you get some insight next week at your doctor's appointment, and maybe some answers with the blood work results.

Josiah is a funny guy, and that's a funny story! :)

Just a Peek