Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010


We have a new trick...taking down baby gates. Josiah has discovered the latch, so as long as I remember to turn it around it takes him longer to break through. Nothing seems safe anymore!



He has also been working on breaking out of his crib. I think he is just weeks away. He has lasted longer than I thought he would, but I need a little more time!!

Today, he realized that it causes quite a stir when he reaches into his mouth and pulls out food (stuck in his teeth right after he has eaten) and rubs it all over me. How disgusting!

I read in a developmental update to expect these sorts of behaviors for about another year and a half...not sure this was a helpful piece of information! Maybe we'll all 'look back on this and laugh someday'?!

2 comments:

mel said...

You definitely will -- this too shall pass, and you'll even be sad that it did!

Mandi said...

Oh my, oh my. You really have to be "on guard" every second. That boy is such an amazing problem solver!

Just a Peek