The stresses from my previous blog quickly faded tonight as Josiah said,
"Maamaa...I love you" as I was putting him to bed. So sweet!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(71)
-
▼
March
(8)
- I have not been doing well at following my doctor'...
- This week, I...- Had a long awaited Dr.'s appointm...
- P.S.
- We have a new trick...taking down baby gates. Josi...
- YouTube - Just To Be With You - Paul Baloche
- Does this look familiar to any of you? (Besides a ...
- This is Josiah enjoying his dinky cars. It is ofte...
- It is March break in NB this week, which always fe...
-
▼
March
(8)
2 comments:
Melt my heart! Asher has just started doing this in the past month and I nearly die every time.
Now if only we could train Josiah to say that right after he wipes all that chewed up food on you! :)
So sweet! Thank goodness these munchkins are so cute and loving, eh?
Post a Comment