Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

After many hours, I think my blog 'facelift' is almost complete. I was just getting bored. Now that I know the ins-and-outs of blogging make-overs, I'll warn you...I love changes, so don't expect this one to last for long!

Anyways, we have been loving it outside lately- hasn't it been beautiful?! Unfortunately, Chris has been quite sick this past week, so he has been hibernating a bit. Josiah has been frequenting parks, and he now hollers when he sees one, "Maaaa, ma, ma...", just in case I missed it. 

We have been looking for alternatives to crowded indoor activities that involve a lot of kids.  We put our YMCA membership on hold for a bit, because we are not getting vaccinated, so we are trying to avoid 'germy' places just until some of this blows over.  The first day I almost went crazy, but I am starting to enjoy the pace. I think we have had some very fun and creative times in the past couple of weeks!   Thankfully the weather has been nice, which helps so much.  Here are a couple of our 'getting ready for outdoors' pics:




A couple of weekends ago, we got to visit this little guy. Wesley is my new little nephew. He's already two and a half months old. What a cutie he is!



We also had a visit from 'Grampie'. My father was down visiting from Alberta.  Josiah loved him! It may have been helped by the fact that he came with lots of new books, and a 'Larry' from Veggie Tales!
Here is a picture of him and Josiah together.



And that's a little bit of us!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Hey Jenn, love the new blog face lift. Super cool!

I hear you about avoiding germ-y places. Even though we decided to get the H1N1 vac for Asher, I still feel that way a little bit. Way to make the most of it and find alternative ways to have some fun. Josiah looks happy to be going outside (I think he IS following in your footsteps that way, afterall!)

And whoa man, you look like your dad!

Just a Peek