Here is an update:
- Josiah turned 14 months old yesterday! Unfortunately our camera is broken right now, so I don't have any updated pictures-we are camera shopping.
- He is now making a lot of animal noises, and saying many more words. Yesterday, I caught him up on the kitchen table, quacking at the ducks through the window. His climbing has reached a whole new level...literally!
- Josiah is learning to walk in boots. I didn't realize how much work this was!
- I am busy at work, and those reports are piling up like crazy. I have four of them sitting in my bag, and they take about 2 hours each to complete. I need to work out a new schedule!
-Christmas is quickly approaching, and I am much less prepared than I was two months ago. I bought several gifts when we were on vacation, but haven't done a thing since then.
- I baked a lot this week, because it was my turn to take snack to my mom's group. I will be baking a lot next week for a cookie exchange that I joined. It has been fun to have a reason to bake! If anyone is interested in a great new Christmas-y recipe, I have one for Cranberry Bliss bars. Starbucks serves these every year, and they are really good. Let me know if you'd like the recipe. It's amazing!
- We may go to the Santa Cluas parade tomorrow night if it isn't raining too hard. It's funny, because the last one I went to, I remember feeling parts of me freeze as the night went on. This mild weather is so nice!
- Not much else new with us! I'll post some new pictures when I can.
Search This Blog
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(63)
-
▼
November
(8)
- I decided just to post the recipe rather than emai...
- Here is an update: - Josiah turned 14 months old ...
- Recently, Chris has started a new blog, and he ask...
- We had a playdate at the park yesterday afternoon....
- After many hours, I think my blog 'facelift' is al...
- We are under construction! Please bear with me as ...
- This weekend, Chris and I got to go out...this is ...
- Psalm 103
-
▼
November
(8)
2 comments:
Hey Jenn, sounds like you have a lot on the go (so what's new, huh?). I would LOVE that recipe. CRANBERRIES = YUM! Can you email it to me?
Good luck getting your reports done, and baking :)
Don't worry, Jenn, you can't POSSIBLY be less prepared for Christmas than we are.
Count me in for the recipe, too! Will you post it on the (oh so pretty!) blog?
Post a Comment