Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

One Year Ago...

This little guy joined our family!


Here's a 12 month reminder of how much he has changed since that day:

One Month


Video- under one month old



Two Months


Three Months

Four Months


Five Months


Six Months


Seven Months


Eight Months


Nine Months

Ten Months


Eleven Months


One Year

(after his birthday party!)


Can't believe we have a toddler already!
Josiah had his one year check-up, and he weighs 30 pounds, and measures 32 inches long. His feet are size six, and he is wearing a lot of 24 months/2 T clothing now. He is officially walking now too, although he still looks wobbly and falls frequently. It's pretty cute to watch. I'll try to post a video soon. He is talking up a blue streak, and starting to say a couple of two-word phrases. And he is still very busy and curious, as you can see!
We are officially back from vacation. Our trip was great in many ways. I have lots of pictures and stories that I will share (as soon as I am unpacked!).

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Holy cow, 30 pounds! Josiah, once upon a time, Asher let you borrow the clothes that were too small for him.... now I think the tables have officially turned!

Happy 1st birthday, buddy! What a special, special day for a special guy.

Thanks for sharing the photos. It was fun to witness the changes in Josiah.

Barb said...

That first photo still chokes me up: A waiting room filled with Mealeys (growing more anxious by the minute) saw Chris coming down the hall carrying Josiah ....and rejoiced!! And we continue to do so.

Just a Peek