My cousin Julie came up last weekend for a visit. Josiah LOVES her! We had so much fun. I think he got a little spoiled from all of the attention, because he was kind of cranky when she left!
and didn't leak at all!
In walking news, Josiah now takes five or six steps at a time to get from one location to another. He still prefers crawling, and hasn't started running yet (as predicted by several, due to his overabundance of energy!!). I think it seems like he walks when he forgets he is even doing it, but when he plans it, he psychs himself out!
We went to NS last weekend to visit family. Josiah got to meet some family members for the first time. I don't have pictures...I wasn't there! My mom took him for the day so Chris and I could have a much needed break! He also enjoyed riding in the wagon at his Grammy's house (pictures to follow at a later date- I am too lazy to download them right now!).
It feels like a busy month. I am starting to think about my baby turning one at the end of this month! My maternity leave is officially over the first week of October, so I am working two days a weeks at my job, and Chris will stay home those two days with Josiah. I think it will feel very busy for us to maintain these hours, but definitely worth the outcome!
I'll give you another update sometime...but probably not until after we are done vacation!
4 comments:
Of course we will always be remembering you all in our prayers!
Probably we'll see you next for Josiah's birthday. xoxoxo
Thanks for the update before leaving! I wonder how much Josiah will change in those few weeks while you're gone? Will you guys be away for the big b-day?
Enjoy your trip!
Barb-Thanks for the prayers!
Mandi- We will hopefully be back for Josiah's birthday...if all goes well. I'm sure we will bring back less of our baby, and more of a little boy!
What fun! Thanks for the latest news. Hopefully you all enjoy your vacation and Chris gets some quality time with the new "baby."
PS - The actual new baby Wesley is super cute!
Post a Comment