Here are a few pictures (and video of Josiah) in his swimming pool for the first time.
It was an early birthday gift, but he didn't get to enjoy it until the weather warmed up.
He loves it, and now tries to lunge out of our arms every time we walk by to go inside.
This week, we've had frogs come to visit in the pool. I got them out, but they found their way back while Josiah was still swimming. We both chased them around, although I think for very different reasons!



Here is a video of his first time in his own pool. I think the water was a bit cool. You can hear his grunting sounds, which usually indicate over-the-top excitement and happiness! It's what he does when he just doesn't know what else to do, and his whole body shakes- kind of funny!
1 comment:
super, super cute..."grunting" cute!!!!
love that top pic, too. what a great "peek".
thanks
Post a Comment