Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

My sleeping baby is back! Thankfully, Josiah seems to be back to his normal self. He is napping for about 1-1.5 hours in the morning, and at least 2 hours in the afternoon. He is also going to bed fairly well again. The unfortunate thing is that he is now not taking his bottles as frequently- I think he might be weaning off of them. Sometimes, before his naps, he doesn't take any of his bottle at all! Below is a picture of one of those times. He fell asleep in the car and went straight to his crib for the rest of his nap. The bottle thing makes me sad. I am losing my baby- time for a new one!

7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, the dear little squooshy cheeks!

Jobina said...

"Time for a new one!" REALLY?? Well, you do make awfully cute babies!

Debie said...

oh my!

Anonymous said...

It's kinda neat how this picture is a reflection of your blog picture in the top left corner. Pretty cool!

Debie said...

oh, that "reflection" comment was me, too.

Anonymous said...

"Time for a new one" ... this blog reflects the opinion of only one of the two people involved in seeing that decision happen!
Jobina - we are not promised the next one will be cute ... I am not a gambler by nature. Chris.

Debie said...

hahahahaha, Chris!! I wondered... :o)

Just a Peek