Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

The new computer is finally set up, so here are a couple of new pictures, as promised.


Josiah is cutting his seventh and eighth teeth right now,
so everything is still going into his mouth!

He is waving good-bye a lot, and saying 'bye-bye sometimes too! (He was also given a beautiful new blanket, made by my cousin's wife. Josiah loves it, and matches our nursery too!).

Here he is trying to stay cool. Like his dad, he doesn't do well with heat. Although I am thankful he does not have the same inclination to sun-burns as Chris!
I have some fun outdoor pool pictures, and a couple of videos to come when I have more time.

3 comments:

mel said...

Wow, he looks so humongous in the crib!

Jenn said...

Yes, he is getting very tall! Now that he is standing and walking around furniture, he is bumping his head a lot too!

Barb said...

With the benefit of hindsight, on one of those tough, clingy, needy teething days when you feel like "packing it in," try to mentally zoom in on a snarky, cheeky 16-year-old and just gaze on this precious crib angel. I know, I know, I'm sounding very grandmum-ish...

Just a Peek