I have been...
...dealing with sick people in my house.
...trying to figure out how to clean vomit out of Bo, Josiah's favorite stuffed animal. I have soaked, hand-washed, sprayed, scrubbed, sunned and 'dryered' him, and he still smells. I think I am gearing up for a total re-stuffing operation!
...reading a lot.
...waiting to hear about my heart surgery. Still no news or timeline.
...longing for simplicity.
...trying to take pictures of simple things that I never want to forget.
...starting to think about Christmas.
...gearing up for snow.
...doing poorly on my diet!
...very thankful to have attended a Robin Mark concert with Chris, and know that my kids were well taken care of by sweet friends. We have not gotten out much since Elwin was born because it is so hard for me to leave a newborn with teenagers.
...selling things on a local classified sight that we don't need. This has been a great way to de-clutter, except for all of the no-shows!
...doing a ton of laundry. I don't think this chore will get lighter anytime soon.
...finding it hard to talk on the phone or stay in touch, and wishing I had more time for this.
...realizing that I like being home more with two kids than I did with one. Even though it is a bit lonely, it is much easier.
...doing lots of crafts with Josiah.
...making Elwin laugh. It is so adorable!
2 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the concert. :) Those sweet friends anyone I know? ;)
Jenn, I liked this update. I too long for simplicity, and wish I could be better at that. Thinking of you!!
Post a Comment