Well, I am feeling much better nine weeks after my c-section.
So, that time has come...to lose the dreaded baby weight.
I'm only a few pounds away from losing my 'Elwin' weight, as I didn't gain a lot for him. However, my 'Josiah' bulges linger, and it's time. Chris is planning to lose his baby weight too!
You can follow our journey as we move the tickers on the side-bar, and I'll try to give updates once in a while. Also feel free to ask us how we are doing with this anytime.
We aren't planning anything extreme. Just trying to eventually get there one pound at a time. If you think of it, we'd love to have your prayer support as we work through this- thanks!
2 comments:
Praying for you! :)
Good for you guys! That's a hard journey, but one pound at a time is a good goal and it's awesome that you can support one another. I've been trying to get off the extra 15 that I gained in grad school. Since I didn't go away from home for my undergrad I say that I gained the freshman 15 in my graduate studies :) I've been exercising quite regularly for 3 months now and I'm not noticing a weight loss - just muscle mass - I fear it's time to give into watching my calorie intake...that's a road I was hoping to avoid due to my love of ice cream and all things sweet! So all this rambling rant to say that I'm right there with you guys and look forward to your updates on this new journey...you got this!
Post a Comment