It's very quiet here. I didn't have to make supper or clean up tonight. I slept in the middle of the afternoon. My toddler is on vacation with my mom!
He'll be gone for a few days having some fun of his own, which has left us with a rather empty feeling house. Elwin is still here, but babies seem easy to me now compared to two-year-olds, even with the sleep deprivation.
After they left, I started to frantically clean my house. Then I stopped, and reminded myself that I could clean for the next few days straight, have everything perfect, and it's just going to get messy again. So, I gave up and decided to nap, and spend some quality time with my baby boy.
It's so great to feel relaxed, and not have to meet so many needs all at once. I really miss the quiet times, and having a flexible schedule.
But I do miss Josiah like crazy. I called him tonight, and he said, "You miss me, Mommy, and I miss you too." It made me want to bring him home...almost!
1 comment:
He is so cute! :)
Post a Comment