Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cousins

A couple of weekends ago, my cousin came to visit. Josiah has so much fun with her, and we always miss her when she leaves! Here are a couple of pictures:





Last weekend, my sister and her family came to visit. I took a few pictures of the boys because they were so sweet together!



On Saturday, we went to a kids indoor park and they went on a couple of rides with their dads. Here are they waiting to get on the airplanes:




There is less than a year in age between them, and I found that they enjoyed each other more this time than any other. Wesley is talking a lot now, and he walks around and says hi to everyone...a lot! He yelled, "Hi, Siah," so many times, and Josiah thought it was funny. He's still talking about it!





It is always hard to say good-bye when family leave because we're never quite sure when we'll see them again. And I'm sure weekends away are only about to get harder as our family becomes four in another three months. I just hope that these guys can be half as close as I am to my special cousin, despite the distance!

No comments:

Just a Peek