Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

First Snow

Apprehensive at first...



Making snow balls...



Sticky...



Helping...



A little snack...



Still eating...


And 'first' hot chocolate to warm up...



Bedtime prayer: "Thanks for snow...it's fun...I'm going play in snow tomorrow...more hot chocolate mommy!"

4 comments:

Debie said...

awww. awesome! Mac and I went out when he came home from school, and yes, there was hot chocolate, too. :o)

Mac is still waiting to build that snowman. His prayer every night since last winter has been, "please, make snow come everyday." He says he'll stop once he builds a snowman.

mel said...

(^_^)

I love how kids transform our attitudes towards the things of life! I heard lots of adults grumbling about the snow and may have even been a little annoyed myself at the extra time it took to get around the city---but seeing it through Josiah's eyes rekindles the wonder!

Debie said...

guess who's prayer changed tonight! :o)

Jenn said...

Debie- Very cute! It's a long time to wait for snowmen. I am glad Mac finally got to make it, although he may be praying again tonight if the weather outside melted your friend!

Mel- So true! It does make me appreciate it in a new way to watch him explore it and be so delighted (even with shoveling!)

Just a Peek