I have also been baking a lot of my own bread lately. These are brown rolls and are very easy to make. Before moving to Manitoba, I had tried bread and failed many times. But my friend Jobina gave me an amazing bread making lesson and I have had success ever since! Here is the amazing dough:
Search This Blog
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
These are the treats I made a couple of weeks ago for the ladies group. They are chocolate covered cheesecake squares. So good! Lots of work but worth the outcome.

I have also been baking a lot of my own bread lately. These are brown rolls and are very easy to make. Before moving to Manitoba, I had tried bread and failed many times. But my friend Jobina gave me an amazing bread making lesson and I have had success ever since! Here is the amazing dough:
I have also been baking a lot of my own bread lately. These are brown rolls and are very easy to make. Before moving to Manitoba, I had tried bread and failed many times. But my friend Jobina gave me an amazing bread making lesson and I have had success ever since! Here is the amazing dough:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jenn's chocolate-covered cheesecake squares are as close to pure & delicious decadence as it gets -
I know...I've sampled them !
Thanks Barb! I appreciated you being my taste-tester as well. I hear that you aren't supposed to try a new recipe when taking it to something, but I guess practicing on in-laws is okay!
Are you sure you don't need to practice more????...
hahaha!
I'm so glad that your baking took off, and take off it has! That dough is huge! I can't wait for life to take on some normalcy so I can get back to doing some baking.
Jobina- The dough has come a long way since your valuable baking lesson! I think I need a bigger bowl though. I definitely gave it a long break when I was in your shoes with a newborn. Hope you find a great bakery and enjoy that beautiful baby!!
Debie- I'll find your house next time I am practicing with chocolate!
Post a Comment