Sleeping continues to go fairly well in our house-YAY! I hesitate to write this, but I can't remember the last time he was up in the night. He has even been sleeping in until 6:30/6:45, which is very late for him!! It feels so great to be having hours of uninterrupted sleep again.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I took these pictures a while ago and have been meaning to post them. This is the progression of Josiah trying to sit himself down in his little chair. He does a much better job of it now, but it was very funny to watch at first!



Sleeping continues to go fairly well in our house-YAY! I hesitate to write this, but I can't remember the last time he was up in the night. He has even been sleeping in until 6:30/6:45, which is very late for him!! It feels so great to be having hours of uninterrupted sleep again.
Sleeping continues to go fairly well in our house-YAY! I hesitate to write this, but I can't remember the last time he was up in the night. He has even been sleeping in until 6:30/6:45, which is very late for him!! It feels so great to be having hours of uninterrupted sleep again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhhhhhh!
That sleep pattern sounds dreamy... oh wait, I don't sleep long enough to dream these days (which means that, sadly, things have NOT changed in our house!) LUCKY GIRL YOU ARE!
Mandi- Sorry to hear that! Hope this phase passes quickly for you.
Post a Comment