Search This Blog
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Haiti
Not sure about you, but I have been feeling so overwhelmed with the rescue/recovery of Haiti. I know that prayer and money is desparately needed; however, I also discovered that a shoe store in Moncton called Softmocs (in Champlain Mall across from Second Cup) is taking used (or new) shoe donations. They are accepting shoes in good condition (not torn) for men/women/children. The shoes should be also appropriate for warm weather conditions (no boots!). They are taking donations until Saturday (Sunday at the latest). I know I have a few pairs laying around that I may or may not wear again. I was happy to know of another way to help out, so I thought I would share in case any of you have some shoes taking up closet space too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the heads-up, Jenn!
I heard about this! Such an awesome, and practical, way to help out.
Post a Comment