Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This week...

...I have been feeling very unproductive, and haven't planned anything great or fun or creative for the kids.

...Elwin is teething, and difficult to put down for naps, and not sleeping well.

...Josiah will not stay in his room for quiet time, so we feel frustrated by his door opening every couple of minutes, and no consequences seem to be effective.

...I am missing the double stroller for our long walks. One of the tires blew, and the other is no good. Still not sure if we should spend the money to get them replaced or buy a new one. I have been browsing for used ones, and haven't found anything that's suitable.

...we visited with my father who is in from out of town.

...we are house hunting, and aiming to make some decisions by the summer.

...I officially started selling Silpada jewelry and am looking forward to hosting my first party. Lots to do to get ready!

...I had a very uplifting conversation with a beautiful person I know.

...I have been feeling a bit isolated and realized that we don't have a lot of regular activities in our week anymore. I need to do something about this soon!

...we are considering preschool options for Josiah, or something!

...we enjoyed a birthday party for two little friends.

...Chris is finally started to feel a bit better after having a lung infection for several weeks.

...I am feeling overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done. I wish there were two of me right now!

No comments:

Just a Peek