Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Catch Up

I guess it seems that I have been too busy to blog much lately, but I wanted to share a few new pictures.

We all had the stomach flu...for days. It was so terrible!:


The boys enjoying some down time:



Taking advantage of the last of our snow, which has been gone for a while now:


'Sharing' snow:


Birthdays:



Playing Daddy's new guitar:


Visiting:



Standing everywhere:



Painting with food dye:


Making a marble run:


Celebrating St Patrick's Day:


Going for walks and hanging out at the park:



And, 'swing-face':

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Jenn, these are waaaaay beyond adorable! I'm especially happy that you've arrived at the place where you finally felt well enough to post & had a break from ongoing flu in your home.

E said...

So glad to see you back. :) I took just took over a month off my blog without really realizing it, know how you feel. You have two very adorable kids there. :) I am now off work starting this week, and we are on vacation next week, but super hoping if you're around to visit you during the second week of April. :)

Just a Peek