On Monday, we had our 20-week ultrasound. Here are a few highlights:
- The most important one is that the baby is looking strong and healthy. This was such a relief for me, as I've been worried about the affect my health may be having on the development.
- They will do a more detailed scan of the baby's heart in another month to check for any defects, but it seems to be okay at this point.
- He/she was very wiggly and active, sucking on hands, kicking feet. It was so much fun to watch!
- There was a striking resemblance to Josiah's ultrasound pictures, particularly the little nose and shape of the cheeks.
- This one is average in size (YAY!!). After having a ten-and-a-half-pounder the first time around, average is sounding very good to me!
3 comments:
Yay! So glad it all went well and I can't wait to see pictures.
I was mesmerized to see such detail in the pic. Yes, it is a cute little nose! Can hardly wait to meet this little one.
Great news all around! So glad that the ultrasound put some of those worries to rest.
Post a Comment