I caught him in the act!
We have been very blessed to receive a lot of clothes and other useful baby/kid things from Chris' family, who are presumably done with the baby phase. Every once in a while, I come across something to put on Josiah that makes me smile. This little coat is one of those things:
I can still picture my little nephew wearing this coat. Here he is in the same coat that Josiah is wearing when we took them all to the zoo (over five years ago):
The most alarming thing that we realized is that Josiah is not even two yet, and our nephew is four in this picture (although I feel like he did wear it for quite a while)...what size will Josiah be wearing when he starts kindergarten?!
In other backyard news, this bird (in a pair) has been lingering in our pond the past couple of days. We don't think that we have seen these here before, although we did see them on our trip to Cape Breton. Does anyone know what they are called?
3 comments:
Bob says the bird might be an American Coot.
I almost fell off the chair when I saw the pic of Maren, Malcolm & Aidan! How does that happen so quickly?
Hello. I think your bird is a cormorant.
that's pretty crazy, Jenn. Thanks for the flashback. And, I love that the boys clothes have more of a life. I always smile big when I see him wearing items that I "love". I feel like it's an extra hug for Josiah. :o)
(And, I'm pretty sure that your presumption is right!)
Post a Comment