Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Worth It...

All of the late night feedings, constant feedings, diaper changes, loads of laundry, loads of messes, 'pukey' shirts, and exhaustion are more than worth it when...

...your baby hugs you for the first time!

Josiah has just started to initiate hugs, reaching his little arms out and wrapping them around your neck. Chris had the joy of experiencing the very first one (and second, third, fourth), which he was thrilled about.

5 comments:

Jobina said...

that is *so* true!! what an adorable picture! The look on Chris' face says it all!

Mark said...

Very cool!

Mandi said...

I LOVE THIS! How precious! Have you received a hug yet, Jenn?

Anonymous said...

I got my first hug a couple of days after Chris (I had to wait patiently!). I was so happy that Chris got to experience this first though, because he sometimes misses the 'firsts' being at work, and this was a pretty special one. I think this is one of my favorite pictures of them.

Anonymous said...

so frameable!! adorable.

Just a Peek