Well, here are the results of our weight loss efforts in the past couple of weeks:
Chris:
Current Loss- 5 pounds
Total Loss- 20 pounds
Jenn:
Current Loss- (Well, actually gain! I have not done so well in the past couple of weeks, but I am back on track, and working hard again!)- gain 4 pounds.
Total Loss- 11 pounds
Thanks to everybody who has continued to encourage us through the ups and downs!
4 comments:
Even though you gained a bit this week, you've still done wonderfully Jen! Since going vegetarian I've gained 4 pounds too. It's frustrating but I'm trying not to give in to the feeling that I'd just like to give up on watching what I eat. The ice cream and peanuts last night probably didn't help though! ;oP
Oh and I can't forget Chris...way to go!!
Hey Jenn, way to go for you for being honest and accountable. I admire your willingess to do that. It's awesome that you and Chris are both so committed and I'm sure with that attitude, you'll get to the weight you want to be at. Good luck!
Thanks for your encouraging words! I was definitely not as excited to blog these results as the last, but I'll just keep going (you're right Jobina, it's so easy to give up when you see the scale moving up instead of down!). I am very proud of Chris' success though. He motivates me to keep going too!
Sadly (or not), it usually comes down to nature "helping" women to hang on to the pounds to ensure the survival of the population. Or so the anthropologists say....Argh!
Post a Comment