Chris is now another year older, although probably feeling a whole year younger, because for the past while he thought he was turning 37 instead of 36. That may have had something to do with the fact that I kept telling him he was turning 37- oops!

So yesterday, we had a great day. Josiah and I brought Chris breakfast after our outing (taking Josiah out of the house was part of the treat!). Then, he just hung out for the morning (after a quick work meeting), and played games, and opened presents, then we took birthday cake to share with his parents. After that, we came back home, and had some down time. The boys took naps while I got things ready for the evening. Friends of ours kept Josiah for us, so we could go out for supper. We were thinking of catching a movie too, but the old guy is having back issues this week, so we had to call it an early night :)! It was really nice to get out though. A pretty low key birthday compared to some others, but I think he enjoyed the day!


Not a bad looking guy for being on his way to 40, huh?!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chris!
Again, Happy Birthday, Chris! Wow. Closer to 40 than you are to 30, huh? I still remember your 30th birthday party. That was like, almost a decade ago!!! :P
Post a Comment